6 Negative Sentences
- Rita is not happy.
- He will not meet you soon.
- Lucknow is not a big city.
- It may not rain now.
- Renu is not coming tonight.
- You will not help your friend.
- They do not like tea very much.
- The boys did not take the test yesterday.
- Do not sit here.
- I have not sent message to my brother.
- She does her work well. .
- Krishna wrote a letter.
- We believe in ghosts.
- The boys finished their course.
- The trains are running on time these days.
- Our team won the final match.
- Open the window.
- Mr. Sharma teaches us history.
- She has a car.
- I won the prize.
- No one wants to speak to him on the phone.
- They will find him nowhere in the market.
- We heard no one knocking at the door.
- No body will shoot the mad dog.
- Has no one bought such a costly watch ?
- The witness had nothing new to tell.
- He had never been poor.
- There is no sugar in the pot.
- They will go nowhere in the evening.
- This child never asks silly questions.
- He does not write to me quite often.
- My father does not speak Bengali.
- He does not go to church on Sundays.
- Sharad will not lend you his book.
- He has no new pen.
- This is not a cow.
- My sister does not speak French.
- Don’t wait for me at the station.
- Mr. Verma didn’t teach us English.
- He will not lend me his watch.
- Meera plays badminton, but she does not play hockey.
- It was raining in the morning yesterday, but it was not raining in the evening.
- You sent me an invitation for you brother’s wedding but you did not send one for your sister’s wedding.
- She has a car, but she does not have a driver.
- He knows you, but he does not know your brother.
- I can lend you money, but can’t lend you my books.
- My mother cooks but my sister does not cook.
- Our principal is strict, but it is not unkind.
- I have two brothers, but I don’t have any sister.
- Buy some fruits, but do not buy any bananas.
- I had no difficulty in answering his questions.
- He never goes to films.
- I heard no one knocking at the door.
- Have you never read this story before ?
- Nobody will help the poor woman.
- He never complains against you.
- I have not sent a telegram to my father.
- There is no water in the jug.
- You will find him nowhere in the school.
- She told me nothing about you last week.